Terms of Service
Welcome to the IColorpalette.co website/service which is operated by Fabrizio Bianchi (in this Agreement, “IColorpalette”, “”iColorpalette.co”, we", "us" or "our"). Accounts When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account.
- You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under the account, your username and your password.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not create an account in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- You must not add images to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may change or remove any image that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause IColorpalette liability.
- You guarantee that your profile information does not contain any illegal, unethical, defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, private or copyrighted material.
- You agree that your profile information will be publicly displayed on the Website.
- IColorpalette will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
You agree that all your color schemes and their name (the “content”) are accessible to all others under your username. You are entirely responsible for the content and by making the content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The content is not spam and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Your color scheme is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
You agree that you don’t own any rights on your color schemes, as they are not subjected to copyright, and their additional info. IColorpalette reserves the rights to publish or make use of your content in any way, without any reference to You.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, IColorpalette has the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content (color schemes, profile image and profile information) that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any IColorpalette’ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion.
IColorpalette may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your IColorpalette account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
IColorpalette content has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, IColorpalette does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties. IColorpalette disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
Links to other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including images and text, made available through the websites and webpages to which IColorpalette links, and that link to IColorpalette. IColorpalette does not have any control over those external websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a external website or webpage, IColorpalette does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. IColorpalette disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites and webpages.
The information contained on IColorpalette, such as text, pictures and illustrations, which have been subject of substantial investments, are protected.
IColorpalette reserves the right to display advertisements on the site.
IColorpalette reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. IColorpalette may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided "as is". IColorpalette and its suppliers and licencors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither IColorpalette nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will IColorpalette or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. IColorpalette shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IColorpalette, its contractors, and its licencors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.